Sunday, March 13, 2011

So how do I say "I love you" to me?

Yes it is hard to look in the mirror and say "I love you." We have
spent our lives until now being so hard on ourselves it will take
practice and a 'fake it til you make it' attitude to add this new idea
into our lives.

Sure I can just say "Tell yourself you love you." but I know it is not
that easy. I know the ego will say "No, you don't deserve love, you
are unlovable, I don't like you." along with any other cruel comment
it can muster up. But I tell you and I promise, if you say it to you
while looking in the mirror, first thing in the morning and before you
go to bed, there will come a day when it is automatic, then another
day when you actually mean it.

Remember, this practice is NOT to stop negative thought. Ego will
always have something cruel to say but this voice does not need to be
the only voice in your head nor the only one you listen to. You are
able to add in other thoughts, other warm thoughts, not to wipe out
but to balance the harsh comments of the ego.

Talk to you with love and others will to.

I love you, I love you, I love you.

No comments: